If you are not eligible to receive a grant from the Theatre Artists Fund, please visit Theatresupport.info to see if you may be eligible for support from another theatrical charity.
For more information regarding those organisations that may be able to assist you Here’s a handy flow chart to help out.
Mental health and well-being
Immediate help with your mental health
We understand that people are facing a very difficult time and may need more than just financial support. Please visit the UK Theatre’s dedicated web-page about well-being here.
The Theatre Helpline is a free, independent and confidential phone and email service that provides support to people working in the theatre industry.
Trained staff are available to offer support and signposting on any topic which affects your well-being, including:
- Bullying or harassment
- Physical health
- Mental health and well-being
- Injury and mobility problems
- Issues with employment or unemployment
- Career issues, including professional development and training
- Retirement and care in later life
- Debt and financial issues